Cahill, Schmitz & Cahill -Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of this website.
By using this website, you agree to all of these terms and conditions.
Do not use this website if you do not agree to any of these terms
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR
USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided
for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Minnesota, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.